- Take a photo, taking into account recommendations
- Get the recognition results as:
- recognized text in braille characters,
- text in ordinary (flat-printed) letters,
- images with the signed meaning of each braille character.
- Read, save or send the result to email.
- teachers working with blind students,
- parents and relatives of blind people,
- any people who communicate with the blind and who need to read the text in Braille.
|The service can be installed as an application on a smartphone, .
|A pop-up "Install" button appears in the lower right corner. If you press it, the application will be installed on your smartphone.
|An alternative way (for Chrome users) is to open the browser settings menu and select "Install Application".
- First of all, you will be able to view previously uploaded texts. Since these are your personal texts, you have to protect them with a username and password;
- You can do default settings, so as not to choose the operating mode every time;
- You can revoke permission to publish previously uploaded materials after they have been uploaded and decrypted;
- Unregistered users cannot prohibit the public distribution of uploaded texts.
- the light should fall from the (upper) side of the sheet farthest from you and give a contrasting image of points with light and shadow.
- The sheet should be photographed from above.
- The image scale is such that the A4 sheet occupies almost the entire frame.
- Resolution of at least 1000 points vertically and horizontally (photos from most smartphones and cameras are suitable).
Wrong(the light falls from above, from the side or from behind)
Wrong(it is necessary to photograph from above)
- when starting from a smartphone - a photo taken with the camera directly from the program;
- a photo taken in advance (a file with an image of the type *.jpg, etc.);
- file in Adobe Acrobat format (file type *.pdf, obtained, for example, from a scanner);
- archive in *.zip format containing images. To get an archive in Windows, select several files or a folder with files, right-click and select "send to - compressed zip folder";
- Consent to public access to the uploaded text or refusal from it.
- The language of the text. Determines the flat text in which the recognized Braille text will be translated.
- Auto-orientation. If this mode is enabled, the program itself determines how to rotate the sheet in the image correctly. The fact is that when you take a picture from top to bottom, the smartphone may choose the wrong orientation, the photo is turned upside down or turned on its side. The "auto-orientation" mode allows you to correctly recognize even inverted images. However, sometimes automatic orientation detection can fail. In this case, make sure that the photo is oriented correctly and disable the "auto-orientation" option. It is recommended to always select the "auto-orientation" option, except when using it gives incorrect results.
- Both sides. This is a mode that, based on the image of only one side of a sheet with double-sided printing, allows you to get text from both sides at once: front and back. However, the quality of recognition of the reverse side will be worse, therefore, it is recommended to enable this mode only when you need to quickly recognize the text for informational purposes. For a better result, we recommend taking a separate photo of each side and recognizing it separately, leaving the "both sides" mode off.
- image with letters of flat text signed under braille characters;
- recognized flat text;
- recognized braille text.
- user's display name
- default settings for recognition modes and mail sending modes
- list of the most frequently used recipient addresses